Friday 5 July 2013

Welcome



Let me welcome you to The Audio Centurion, closely related to The Patient Centurion. Most people depart with a scream.

The purpose of this blog is to be a home to my reviews, thoughts and inane ramblings on and about the busy - and financially painful - worlds of Doctor Who audio. Which will, I suspect, mainly be Big Finish related but who knows where things will go. Real life has a habit of screwing up the best laid plans of mice and men.

I've already reviewed a large number of Eighth Doctor Big Finish stories under The Patient Centurion banner. If I can work out how to I'll shift 'em over here. If I don't, I won't.

If I really get myself in gear - don't hold your breath - I hope to get some interviews up here too. When I've asked people and then when I've...oh you know....at some unspecified future point.

Anyway here's to the future.

Look forward to your feedback, whinging, complaints, questions and cash donations.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment